Beauty Tips from a Pro: Makeup Artist Alex Sanchez

As much as I love to pass on my favorite beauty tips, I don't know it all. Yes, it's true. I'm one of those who love reaching out to the pro's in the industry for their favorite makeup, hair, and skin care tips. They really do know all the in's, out's, tips, and tricks! There's nothing like learning from the people who work so hard behind-the-scenes, with years of experience.


With "Beauty Tips from a Pro," I hope to get you that advice that only the pro's could provide! And for my first post, I'd love to introduce you to Lancôme National Makeup Artist Alex Sanchez. Along with Tarek Abbas, they were responsible for the stunning looks that hit the Paola Hernández runway during New York Fashion Week.


I asked Alex to share his favorite fall beauty tips with us. Here's what he had to say... Read more of Monique's writing at Curves and Chaos here. And don't miss a post! Follow Monique on Twitter and Facebook! Disney Online Mom & Family Portfolio

The Walt Disney Company supports Babble as a platform dedicated to honest, engaged, informed, intelligent and open conversation about parenting. However, the opinions expressed on this site are those of individual parents/writers and do not reflect the views of Disney. In addition, content provided on this site is for entertainment or informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or safety advice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment