Tips for Storytellers: How to make the most of your tweets


My Grandma Helfrey was a master storyteller, using voices and just the right sense of humor. Over the years at Poynter, I've met a host of great storytellers and I've loved seeing them perfect the tools of their trade-for writing, audio, video, photography, graphics, social media and more. To summarize a few of the ideas that have stuck with me, I've created a series of graphics with tips for storytellers. Think of it as bite-sized inspiration. Here's the first one: How to make the most of your tweets. On Friday: Tips for great video, with Regina McCombs and others.


Poynter Tips for Storyteller: How to Make the Most of Your Tweets by Sara Quinn For a PDF: Tips for Storytellers: How to make the most of your tweets

Tags: Best Practices: Online and Multimedia, Journalism education and training, Social media, Twitter


0 comments:

Post a Comment