Snow White


Snow White is very dear to my heart. My mom used to read me Disney stories every night when I was a child. I specially loved princess stories. I clearly remember the red book with the Sleeping Beauty story, and the LP with the Cinderella story; however, I identified most with Snow White. Why? Because she had black hair like mine!


Since then, everything related to Snow White catches my attention, so when I saw Nikki Phillipi, the popular YouTuber who talks about fashion, beauty, and lifestyle, had created a video on a back-to-school look inspired by Snow White, I just had to share it.


Nikki gives a step by step hair and make up tutorial on how to achieve the look, plus outfit suggestions. Check it out!


Photo credit: ©Disney


****************************************************************************************************


Silvia cooks yummy Mexican food, plays with her kids, and takes pictures at MamaLatinaTips.com. Read Silvia's Disney Adventures in EspaƱol at Disneylandiaaldia.com. Follow her on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment