Julianne Hough's Top Healthy Tips, Bad Beauty Habits We Really Should Break ...


If there's anyone we should be taking fitness advice from, it's Julianne Hough. The dancer is a washboard ab-baring, gym-frequenting, bicycle riding, happy-go-lucky kind of gal. From green smoothies to her favorite workouts, FitSugar rounded up her healthy lifestyle secrets. [FitSugar]


If you're looking to replicate Julianne's flat tum, perhaps the easiest place to start is by beating belly bloat. Eight simple methods here. [Fitness Mag]


Self swears you can resize your butt and thighs with these six moves. I'm skeptical, but it's worth a go, right? [Self]


One thing I'm definitely down with, however, are crunchless abs. Can we stop doing that useless tedious move yet? Awesome. [Women's Health]


Do you wrap your hair in a towel after the shower? Wash your face in the morning? Cut it out! Here are seven really hard-to-break bad-for-us beauty habits. [Shape]


Another habit we might want to reconsider? Slipping into those easy breezy flip-flops. Ugh, I always thought as long as I wasn't wearing my heels I was doing my feet a favor. Apparently not. [Prevention]


Remember when I professed my love for Chobani's super healthy snacks? Well, they have a ton of new flavors now. In fact, if you're looking for a healthy version of mint chocolate chip ice cream, their mint bites will definitely fit the bill. Yum.


In the mean time, let's all take another look at Julianne's jaw-dropping bikini bod:


0 comments:

Post a Comment