Java MMORPG Tutorial Server ~ LearnGameDevelopment.com

Posted Today, 11:43 AM


It's taken me a few tries to figure out exactly where I wanted to go with my life once I started programming, I've picked up numerous different game engines and attempted to create some tutorial series for numerous things; however they all fell flat due to latent lack of ideas and poor planning.


This time, it's different.

After some major decision making and drawing on the chalkboard I finally decided that I wanted to become a programming teacher at a public or private school, preferably for Java. Considering I'm already studying to become a Computer Science Major, I decided it was time to start building my portfolio, I figured I would do this by teaching. I have created a website regarding learning game development you can find here ( http://ift.tt/1goDDgL )


** Excuse me if the link isn't aloud **


This tutorial series is going to teach you everything you need to know to create an MMORPG using the Thread-per-connection server model.



In this tutorial series we will be building the Server and the Client from scratch.


0 comments:

Post a Comment